MAKE ONE PERSON REACH REPENTANCE

There is nothing that the Lord Jesus enjoys and longs to see you do hard, such as causing one person to repent (i.e. be saved), for this is the work that made Him come here on earth so He is pleased when He sees you doing it.

Mathew 28:19-20 “Go [a]therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” [b]Amen.”

Desire to make one person repent so that the Lord Jesus may rejoice in you for that is the work we are called to do.

Swahili Translation:

MFANYE MTU MMOJA AFIKIE TOBA

Hakuna jambo ambalo Bwana Yesu analifurahia na anatamani kuona wewe ukilifanya kwa bidii, kama kumsababisha mtu mmoja kufikia toba (yaani kuokoka); kwa maana kazi hii ndiyo iliyo mfanya Yeye kuja huku duniani hivyo akikuona unaifanya anakufurahia.

Mathayo 28:19-20 “Basi, enendeni, mkawafanye mataifa yote kuwa wanafunzi, mkiwabatiza kwa jina la Baba, na Mwana, na Roho Mtakatifu; na kuwafundisha kuyashika yote niliyowaamuru ninyi; na tazama, mimi nipo pamoja nanyi siku zote, hata ukamilifu wa dahari.”

Tamani kumfanya mtu mmoja afikie toba ili Bwana Yesu akufurahie kwa maana hiyo ndiyo kazi tuliyoitiwa.

By Servant of God Apostle and Prophet Josephat Elias Mwingira, Efatha Church.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mithali 8:17-21 "Nawapenda wale wanipendao, na wale wanitafutao kwa bidii wataniona. Utajiri na heshima ziko kwangu, Naam, utajiri udumuo, na haki pia. Matunda yangu hupita dhahabu, naam, dhahabu safi, na faida yangu hupita fedha iliyo teule. Natembea katika njia ya haki, katikati ya mapito ya hukumu. Niwarithishe mali wale wanipendao, tena nipate kuzijaza hazina zao." Proverbs 8: 17-21 "I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me. Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness. My fruit is better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver. I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment: That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures."