FORGIVENESS




Our God is good to all of us and He loves you the way you are because He bought you with the precious blood of His beloved son, Jesus Christ. God created you in His image and Likeness and His happiness is to see you serve Him with peace and joy without hating anyone.

If one person decides to examine him/her self before God and knows what troubles him/her and work on it, it is easy to cause healing to another person.

What troubles God’s children is unforgiveness, be it in church or in marriage. When you live with your wife or husband without forgiveness, it is easy to argue and even divorce.

In my life I was troubled with anger ever since when I was a young boy, something which torched me since school until when I got married. After marrying my wife we only stayed for four months and I never desired marriage anymore because I was a person with so much anger. I saw like my wife annoys me every day and then I cried to God to take me out of that bondage. After praying, God instructed me to go to my wife and ask her to pray over me. It wasn’t easy to obey the voice of God because even on that day we were not in good terms.  

I had to obey and go ask my wife to pray over me. After that prayer my behaviour changed and I started loving my wife. Five years passed and my wife came to me telling me my husband, please pray for me because I have arrogance. I prayed for her and she was healed and until today we live with love, joy and peace.

Many in marriage end up in arguments because you find out a husband or wife doesn’t know him/her self. If he/she knows himself/ herself, he/ she will know what is in his or her partner. It is through that grace you will cause healing to your partner.

Swahili Translation:

Mungu wetu ni mwema kwetu sote na Yeye anakupenda hivyo ulivyo kwa sababu alikununua kwa damu ya thamani ya Mwanaye mpendwa Yesu Kristo. Mungu amekuumba kwa sura na mfano wake hivyo furaha yake ni kukuona wewe ukimtumikia kwa furaha na amani na bila kuwa na chuki kwa mtu yeyote.

Mtu mmoja anapoamua kujikagua mbele za Mungu na kujua kinachomtesa na kukifanyia kazi ni rahisi sana kusababisha uponyaji kwa wengine.

Kitu kikubwa kinachowatesa wana wa Mungu ni hali ya kutokusameheana iwe katika kanisa au kwenye ndoa, unapoishi na mke au mume wako pasipo kusamehe kugombana ni lazima na hata talaka.

Katika maisha yangu mimi nilikuwa nasumbuliwa na roho ya hasira toka nikiwa kijana mdogo kitu ambacho kilinitesa sana, tangu nikiwa shule mpaka nilipoingia kwenye ndoa, baada ya kumuoa mke wangu tulikaa miezi minne tu sikutamani tena ndoa kwani mimi nilikuwa nina hasira sana. Niliona kama mke wangu ananiudhi kila siku, ndipo nilipoanza kumlilia Mungu ili aniondoe katika kifungo hicho, baada ya kumuomba Mungu na kunipa maelekezo kwamba niende kwa mke wangu aniombee, haikuwa rahisi kuitii ile sauti ya Mungu kwa sababu hata siku hiyo hatukuwa na maelewano mazuri.

Ilinibidi nitii, nikaenda kumwambia aniombee baada ya hayo maombi tabia yangu ilibadilika na nikaanza kumpenda mke wangu. Ilipita miaka mitano mke wangu na yeye akaja kwangu akaniambia mume wangu naomba uniombee kwani mimi nina kiburi nikamuombea na yeye akapona na mpaka leo tunaishi kwa Upendo, Furaha na Amani.

Watu wengi katika ndoa wanaishia kufarakana kwa sababu unakuta mume/mke yeye mwenyewe hajajijua akijijua atajua kilichopo ndani ya mwenzake, na kupitia hiyo Neema utasababisha uponyaji kwa mwenzako.

©Servant of God Pastor Betson Kikoti, Efatha Church.


Comments