THE POWER OF FAITH

FAITH DOES ALL
Philippians 4:13 “I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.”

FAITH HAS POWER
Psalms 62:11 “God hath spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belongeth unto God.”
God has power, so once you say that FAITH has power this means that FAITH is GOD. Thus we can say that God has FAITH.

FAITH WORKS IN POWER
Faith has power to overcome the world and the world cannot challenge anybody who has Faith, but the person with Faith challenges the world.

Anyone who has FAITH, has a transformed MINDSET.
·        He thinks differently.
·        His thoughts are always like God’s mind and that is why he pleases God.

Why does he please God?
It is because you cannot get faith until you exercise the Word of God so you get faith by acting the Word of God.

© Servant of GOD Apostle and Prophet Josephat Elias Mwingira, EFATHA MINISTRY.

Will continue........


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mithali 8:17-21 "Nawapenda wale wanipendao, na wale wanitafutao kwa bidii wataniona. Utajiri na heshima ziko kwangu, Naam, utajiri udumuo, na haki pia. Matunda yangu hupita dhahabu, naam, dhahabu safi, na faida yangu hupita fedha iliyo teule. Natembea katika njia ya haki, katikati ya mapito ya hukumu. Niwarithishe mali wale wanipendao, tena nipate kuzijaza hazina zao." Proverbs 8: 17-21 "I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me. Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness. My fruit is better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver. I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment: That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures."