Revelations 3:20 “Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me.” The first thing you see when you still have Salvation is that; “there is NO food shortage in your home”. 

When you believe that Jesus has come in you; who comes? FAITH comes. Faith dwells in anybody who believes. Ps 23:5 “You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.”


So Please, LIVES a Holy LIFE if you want to have a Joy and Prosperity in your LIFE. JESUS Loves You, our Lovely Heavenly FATHER Loves You, our Leader and Teacher HOLY SPIRIT Loves You.

Be HOLY.

© Servant of GOD Apostle and Prophet Josephat Elias Mwingira, EFATHA MINISTRY.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mithali 8:17-21 "Nawapenda wale wanipendao, na wale wanitafutao kwa bidii wataniona. Utajiri na heshima ziko kwangu, Naam, utajiri udumuo, na haki pia. Matunda yangu hupita dhahabu, naam, dhahabu safi, na faida yangu hupita fedha iliyo teule. Natembea katika njia ya haki, katikati ya mapito ya hukumu. Niwarithishe mali wale wanipendao, tena nipate kuzijaza hazina zao." Proverbs 8: 17-21 "I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me. Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness. My fruit is better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver. I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment: That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures."