Ephesians 6:10-12 “Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might.
Ephesians 6:11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. Ephesians 6:12 “for we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.” There is a war to in order to gain Faith. The devil will do anything to stop you from a having Faith.

Daniel 10:11 “And he said to me, “O Daniel, man greatly loved, understand the words that I speak to you, and stand upright, for now I have been sent to you.” And when he had spoken this word to me, I stood up trembling.” You cannot have Faith unless you show that you can PLEASE God.

Why did God give Daniel HIS Mind? So that he can use Faith well. This is the reason HE sent His mind. Which MIND? UNDERSTANDING.


Comments