The reason to why you were saved is so that you may recognize what is torturing you, and so that you may stay away from your persecutions. It’s like the children of Israel, God saw there persecutions, HE heard their cries, HE saw their pains; then HE sent Moses and told him, “I have seen the persecutions of my people, and their cries have reached my ears, and I have come so as to save them.” And God saved the Israelites through the hands of Moses.
God showed Moses the problem, and told him; “I send you to Pharaoh,” so; the problem was Pharaoh! Even the bible says, “After Joseph died, there emerged a King named Pharaoh who did not know God.” Even today, GOD has seen your persecutions and HE has decided to bring you the message that will take you from where you are.
PRAYERS:
O LORD God search me, and tempt me, look and know the thoughts of my heart, and look if there is a state of remorse in me; because I want to move and pass through a safe path. Why are my sons not prospering? Why is there chaos in marriage? Why is my life trembling? Why don’t I get peace and joy? Why is my situation like this? I KNOW God is not that way; because HE wants me to be joyful, HE wants me to be my best, to be a person to be relied upon in the days to come. O God, help me to reach where you have purposed for me. Hallelujah, Jesus is LORD of all who have flesh, is there anything that HE cannot do? IT’S NOT THERE!!!
© Apostle & Prophet Josephat E. Mwingira (Efatha Ministry).

Comments