9TH ANNUAL CONGREGATION EFATHA MINISTRY
PRECIOUS CENTER KIBAHA
.WORD BY: DR. MORRIS CERULLO
Tanzania is for the Lord Jesus:
My birth day was on 2nd October, 2017, now I am 86 years old. I have 71(seventy one) years in Ministry and 66 (sixty six) years old in Marriage.

I was just a young boy without parents (orphan). I lost my mother while I was 2 (two) years old, my father was a drunk and he could not help me. The government of the state that I lived took the responsibility of taking care of my family and I was taken to an orphanage.
When I was 15 years old, the God of Moses, Ibrahim, Jacob, Joshua and Elijah came to this young boy who was an orphan and took me to Jesus.
At that age, the Lord was able to take me to Heaven, by my eyes I saw the same Glory of God that Moses saw. After that encounter with the Lord, I dedicated all my life to God. For these 70 (seventy) years, I have never QUITED or LOOKED BACK in SERVING GOD.
One year ago, I was suffering from an incurable disease, I was so sick to the extent that I could not walk, my leg was suffering from a disease known as Vascular and I had paralyzed. The disease eats the skin and the bones, and there was no medicine that could cure me, thus I just used pain killers since I experienced so much pain.
While I was sick, I did not pray for myself, but there were people in Tanzania and from various countries praying for me. I ALSO PRAYED! But my prayer was different; I was asking the Lord to take me so that I may go and rest in Heaven. I no longer wanted to live, since I had already given the Lord 70 years in my service to him. So I told the Lord, what do you like more from me?
I have a wife, and she is a prayer worrier. A man is the head of the family but the wife is the neck who turns the head around so that so it may see the way. So a man cannot live without a woman.
While I was asking the Lord to take me back home (Heaven), my wife was asking the Lord not to take me because I had not completed the Lord’s assignment.
Being in Tanzania today is not an accident, but the Lord sent me purposefully for Tanzania. I am going to ask God to release a new anointing upon your life. May the same power that healed me, be upon your life today. May that power change your life in the name of Jesus. (TANZANIA BELONGS TO JESUS).
One day as I was sitting on my wheel chair, and I couldn’t walk; I PRAYED. While I was praying, I was so amazed since wind blew in the room I was in. As the wind blew, it entered my body and I received new life thus I started jumping and rejoicing in the room at the same time. Now God has given me a new skin unto my leg. These are really the signs and wonders of the Lord, I thank God for his mighty works.
I and my wife always do a small game before sleeping every night; every night we hold our hands together and pray for the whole WORLD, we pray for Tanzania every night, we ask the Lord to give you breakthrough and protect your lives as well.

Comments