Praise God Man,Woman of God its another Day God has given unto us,The 21st day of this month of praying and fasting,Join us this hour as we continue with prayers and Teaching from Man Of God Josephat Elias Mwingira!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mithali 8:17-21 "Nawapenda wale wanipendao, na wale wanitafutao kwa bidii wataniona. Utajiri na heshima ziko kwangu, Naam, utajiri udumuo, na haki pia. Matunda yangu hupita dhahabu, naam, dhahabu safi, na faida yangu hupita fedha iliyo teule. Natembea katika njia ya haki, katikati ya mapito ya hukumu. Niwarithishe mali wale wanipendao, tena nipate kuzijaza hazina zao." Proverbs 8: 17-21 "I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me. Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness. My fruit is better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver. I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment: That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures."