The thing that is oppressing you is sin. There are various types of sin; they include evil thoughts, evil speech and evil actions. What do you utter or what are your daily actions? Do this math; in one day, have your thoughts agreed with the promises of GOD? And if not in acceptance with the word of GOD, then that is a sin. Gen 6: (the thoughts of man are always evil).You might have not physically assaulted someone or killed someone, but in your heart, you have killed and thought badly. : Apostle & Prophet Josephat Elias Mwingira,EFATHA MINISTRY.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mithali 8:17-21 "Nawapenda wale wanipendao, na wale wanitafutao kwa bidii wataniona. Utajiri na heshima ziko kwangu, Naam, utajiri udumuo, na haki pia. Matunda yangu hupita dhahabu, naam, dhahabu safi, na faida yangu hupita fedha iliyo teule. Natembea katika njia ya haki, katikati ya mapito ya hukumu. Niwarithishe mali wale wanipendao, tena nipate kuzijaza hazina zao." Proverbs 8: 17-21 "I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me. Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness. My fruit is better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver. I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment: That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures."