The Spirit of Wisdom makes you have important speeches and actions. When you speak wisely, the LORD will come in between and aid you, but if speak stupidly, the LORD will judges your words; be watchful on the words you utter. You can never give a good speech if you do not have wisdom. GOD will answer your prayers in accordance to how you speak; Eph 5:15-16.. (15 Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints, 16 Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers;), Prov 16:1 (1 the preparations of the heart in man, and the answer of the tongue, is from the LORD). HE will check to see whether you prayed wisely. : Apostle & Prophet Josephat Elias Mwingira, EFATHA MINISTRY. L

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mithali 8:17-21 "Nawapenda wale wanipendao, na wale wanitafutao kwa bidii wataniona. Utajiri na heshima ziko kwangu, Naam, utajiri udumuo, na haki pia. Matunda yangu hupita dhahabu, naam, dhahabu safi, na faida yangu hupita fedha iliyo teule. Natembea katika njia ya haki, katikati ya mapito ya hukumu. Niwarithishe mali wale wanipendao, tena nipate kuzijaza hazina zao." Proverbs 8: 17-21 "I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me. Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness. My fruit is better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver. I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment: That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures."