TESTIMONT TESTIMONY TESTIMONY. "A child of GOD Jimmy Mhando, from Jerusalem region, Zone no 12 (Ubungo National Housing-Army Quarters), Decided to invite other zone members to Thank THE ALMIGHTY LOVELY GOD OF EFATHA Ministry for HIS Great Deeds. He began by saying, “I thank the GOD of Efatha, I thank JESUS of Efatha. I had a case in court that was not true. I was accused of stealing items worth Tshs.300, 000. The same person who opened the case in court for me is the same person that raided a plot belonging to my mother (My mother passed away suddenly at the Ubungo Bus Terminal. She fell as she was alighting from the bus and died on the spot). I was now tight with issues, one being I have been falsely accused of stealing and secondly, my mother death, thirdly this same man wants to grab my mother’s plot and possess it with its title deeds. I was really pressured in court that there is this one time when this man to me to Prison (Segerea Prison). This whole time I had not been born again. One day a man and a woman came and gave me the word of GOD and they also invited me to the Zone service. I went to the zone and I was prayed for; that very day I decided to accept Christ Jesus as my Lord and Saviour. From that time I involved my Bishop on the plight that I was facing. The Bishop and her husband began to pray for me; every time I used to go to court I told them so that they may pray for me. The GOD of Efatha is a doing GOD. I began to see changes; I started having peace in my heart. Then there came some people who would help me in the case of the man who wanted to take our plot falsely. He also threatened me saying he would show me because he had the money. But this JESUS of Efatha is able. People came and began to help me in law, and I did not even know them. The truth is that I am amazed by this GOD of Efatha. Not long ago was when my case was at it finale. I informed my Bishops husband that tomorrow is the day to go to court. I remember him telling me that, once I get into the court room, I should utter the word “EFATHA EFATHA EFATHA” and I said ok. In the morning also, I called my Bishop carol and told her that “today is my day in court”. She said to me “MAY GOD LEAD YOU. I got to court and my case began. I remember what the Bishops husband told me, to utter the word EFATHA. I started… EFATHA EFATHA” and before I got to the third, I heard the judge say that, “You Jimmy Muhando YOU ARE FREE’ you do not have a case again. Hallelujah. Immediately I ran out of the court room and the prison guards chased me, thinking that I have escaped. The people told them that he is FREE, his case has been erased. I am amazed by this GOD. And not only that, in the case about the plot; the man confessed not having any documentation on the plot and he has no claim over it. JESUS OF EFATHA IS GOOOOD! I got all these after being born again. I am amazed by this JESUS. That’s why this day I have decided to prepare this food so that I may THANK MAY GOD, I AM THANKING MY JESUS WHO WON FOR ME… that is Our GOD through JESUS HIS son."

Comments