TESTIMONY:
My name is Miriam Mosha from Arusha; I thank God for setting me free from the spirit madness. I suffered from mental illness for a period of six months, during that time I used to eat cockroaches and maggots. I used to depend on various medicines as well, but I really thank God for HEALING me. Due to the sufferings and the illness that I was facing it reached an extent at which my relatives gave up.
One day, a lady spoke to my husband and invited us to the Annual Congregation that is hosted by Efatha Ministry at Precious Centre Kibaha in every October each year, and she said that by coming to the Congregation we will have an encounter with God who DELIVERS and HEALS the sick.
I was brought to the congregation and by that time I was mentally ill, but I thank God that due to my arrival, during the congregation as the Servant of God Apostle & Prophet Josephat Elias Mwingira was praying over those who were tormented by demons, through his word of mouth I received my healing and deliverance on the spot.
Also I thank God for delivering and healing me from Ulcers and eye problems since I used to wear eye glasses for a period of over twenty years and now I have been set free. Blessed be the name of the LORD.

Comments