PASTOR GARY WINSTON
WHAT DOES GOD EXPECT FROM ME, AND WHAT IS MY ROLE?
Whatesoever that is in your body it’s for God, so God expects you to use it. Wherever your feet step you have been given because whatever you have belongs to God.
Hebrews 10:17-18"And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more. Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin"
.
God expects you to think according to what he thinks about you. God already sent his son thus paid for your sins and sicknesses so that you may be set free. Don’t bother about what you did yesterday, Jesus alraedy paid for your sins, and the blood of Jesus is there to cleansen you.
Until you are BOLD WITH God, you will never be bold to the devil here on earth. God expects you to be Bold in him. God expects you to be in his Presence through the blood of Jesus since YOU ARE HIS JOY.

- It’s an enemy (insult) to think that someone else is better than you. It’s also an insult to think that you are not the Joy of God.
Galatians 2:20"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me".
You are supposed to STAND UP so as to be above your situations. God has called you to stand up so that the devil can be put under your feet, if you don’t stand up, you cannot put the devil under your feet.
- When you stand up, don’t remain there but you are supposed to take action (step out). When you stand up for something, work for it as well since faith without action is dead. Until you step out, you’ll never know what God has prepared for you.
STAND UP, STEP OUT and SPEAK UP with authority and power. (In your homes, businesses and in all issues of your life).

Comments