TESTIMONY:

My name is Catherine Rogasian. I thank God for making me great, since Jesus has lifted me from the bottom to the top. I started doing some small businesses and my target was to become a big business person. In the business that I had started, I was able to open an account which was worth one point four million shillings (1,800,000/=).

In one of the Annual Congregations held by Efatha Ministry at Precious Centre Kibaha, the servant of God Apostle & Prophet Josephat Mwingira asked us to participate in one of the offering services as part of our blessings to the Lord.

I thank God that I was among those who participated in the service where I offered all the money that I had in my bank account. I was so amazed by the outcome of the service after returning back home due to the great wonders that occurred in my life since after that service after returning back home, my life has been a blessing.
The Lord has enabled me to build a nice and beautiful house due to my obedience to his word. I argue everyone to be obedient to the WORD of God that is sent through his servants. Blessed be unto the name of the Lord.

Comments