English Version:TESTIMONY!! My name is Theresia Athanas, from Kilimanjaro KDC, I want to thank the Lord for the great thing that He has done in my life, this week I was called by my daughter who living in Dare s salaam when I was in Moshi, she called in and said that she had been told she had to undergo a cesarean because her child had not turned in the right direction. So I came with her to church here at Efatha Ministry Mwenge Dar and we were able to meet with Pastor Mwakisole who prayed over her and then he said we should go home and wait until she is due and that she will deliver safely. I took his word with faith knowing that it will work, at around 1 o’clock at night she starts experience pain, we rushed her to hospital where the doctors said we had to wait for till morning so that she may undergo operation at the same time she was vomiting and complaining of a lot of pain. I called Pastor Mwakisole again and he prayed for her and he said it will be well. I went outside and feel into an outburst of tears and thanked the lord , when I went back in I found that he has already given birth naturally but her child came out legs first, Pastor Mwakasole called again to know how she was and was happy to know it was all well. I really thank the Lord for delivering my daughter from the hands of death.

Comments