AFTERNOON SESSION 9TH OCTOBER 2014 BISHOP MARK KARIUKI


Mahubiri ya Kipindi cha Mchana Yanaendelea, Madhabahuni yupo Mtumishi wa Mungu Bishop Mark Kariuki toka Kenya

God is not a respecter of persons. He is God of hosts.
By the time you leave this place, your life will have change.
 I shall not be described by what I wear, but I will describe what I wear.
1John 5:15-15 says that if pray for anything according to His will, we shall receive.
The secret of receiving is asking by the will of god.
How to know the perfect will of God
1.       Train ourselves to live, from Gods perspective. We have to surrender a perspective and surrender to the perspective of God not what so and say about me. When you see yourself in Gods perspective, you will never go wrong. A label is a name or title put on a person or product in order to describe the person or the product. Therefore when one sees the label, then they conclude their worse. People put labels on others, according to their own assessment. One can look at you and put a label on you. Kila label utakayokubali itakufunga. Ukikubali label, itakufunga. Do not accept anything bad said to you. Today you have a new label, why? We marry and get married so that a help may increase, you labeled are now changed because t=you met with Jesus. I have come to declare that this month someone’s label will be destroyed in the name of Jesus. Romans 12:2 ( 2 And be not fashioned according to this  world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is  the good and  acceptable and perfect will of God. )
Do not think how you reason is how the Lord reasons.
Our thoughts have been trained to reason within the salary. Change your mind to come out of your salary and depend on Jehovah.
He says, “Today every label is being torn into pieces”. Understand whatever you look upon, you will never get it. If you despise the rich, then it means that you will never be wealthy. The car that blows dust on you should make you rejoice and say that mine will be blowing dust, just like this one. The God we preach, changes peoples’ lives. If you meet with Jehovah you will star thinking, Godly.
When situation change, you must change your way of thinking.
Father, father, father, open my eyes, so that I can see what you are saying to me.
From today, you and poverty have no relationship.
Declare that. “I have decided that my life is changing today, and I must receive Jesus today”.
Declare, “Hey poverty, I declare unto you that you are no longer welcome in my life in the name of Jesus.”

When some is born in Christ, every label that you carried has been removed. You must be brave

Comments